Sunday, December 26, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

You seriously can't even tell these are gluten free. Grace made these for my sisters BTT baby shower back in August, and Doug has been bugging me ever since to make them! I was glad I finally caved, I forgot how good they are! Luckily, Grace was happy to share the recipe.

2 cups peanut butter - use the real stuff! Teddie's or Smuckers all natural are my go-to peanut butters.
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 bag of chocolate chips

Mix them all together, roll into one inch balls, smoosh them onto greased cookie sheets and cook at 350 degrees for around ten minutes. Delicious!

My FAVORITE chocolate chips:

60% bittersweet Ghirardelli chips. They're big and dark - I love them.

Here is my batter:


And my final product, wrapped and ready to go. I wanted to thank a friend for doing some free work on my skis, and this was just the way! I could have made regular cookies, but these GF cookies meant I could have a few myself :-)


No comments: