Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm in the holiday spirit!




Though not food related, I had to share my holiday spirit! I love our tree, stockings and wrapped presents (aren't they pretty? There are more on the other side) so much I almost don't want to start unwrapping and giving them away! But a picture lasts forever.

Also, an early gift I had to share:


Some girls get excited over flowers from their boyfriends. I get excited over the perfect cherry red La Creuset tea kettle. Thanks, Doug!

1 comment:

Emily @ eat.drink.run. said...

Hey Meg! Glad you're done with the semester! When your schedule settles down a bit we should meet up for a drink and catch up! I started a blog in August so you can check it out if you want :). Have a very Merry Christmas!

p.s. LOVE the cherry red La Creuset tea kettle! I want one too!